PUBG has been popular among PC gamers due to its exceptional graphics and additional functionalities. All veteran players prefer playing the PC version to master their skills. However, sometimes PUBG won’t login, and players would miss out on playing with their friends.
Since its launch in the gaming market, it has captured a lot of audiences due to its attractive gaming features. PUBG which is also called Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds remained the most loving game in the world.
Even though PUBG enjoys a huge fan base globally, there are some issues that can affect its image among the players. Therefore, it is imperative to understand the causes that lead to customer dissatisfaction.
Why PUBG won’t login to my account?
Nothing is more annoying when you want to play the PUBG game and your login credentials won’t work. If you can’t log in to the PUBG account you won’t be able to recover your saved settings. In case, you enter the game without logging credentials, your saved data will be lost and you have to play the game from the start.
This whole situation can destroy a person’s interest in the game. There could be multiple reasons that don’t support the logging input such as poor internet connection, incorrect ID and password, game software issue, game server issue, and disturbance due to antivirus software.
- A poor internet connection can become the main factor that could cause the logging issues. If your internet is not providing a stable connection, then you won’t be able to login into your PUBG account properly.
- Sometimes you don’t look properly while typing your ID and password, which can also cause the issue. If you don’t remember your credentials, then you don’t get the chance to gain your saved settings.
- If your gaming software is not updated and you are playing on the older version then you might face a sign-in issue. Moreover, game files are also crucial to smoothly running the gaming operations. If the game files are corrupted then you cannot be able to connect to the game.
- PUBG often does serve maintenance. It is a regular task that is done to enhance the gaming experience by removing any bugs and glitches. In the maintenance phase, you won’t be able to connect to the game’s server.
- If you are playing PUBG on your PC then there is another factor that could disrupt your gaming experience. This factor is known as antivirus software. It works in a way that it blocks all non-access files and applications on your PC. If your antivirus software believes that the PUBG game and its files are corrupted and risky, then you are no longer able to call the shots.
How to fix the PUBG won’t login issue?
To overcome the logging issue on your PC, then you need to understand the factors that are causing the issue. Developing a keen understanding of the causes will enable you to easily resolve the issue. The faster you know the causes, the faster you will be able to return to your game to enjoy some quality time.
Check the Internet Connection
The first reason for logging problems is the weak internet connection. To ensure you have a stable internet connection, perform a speed test using any online internet testing tool. This technique will give you a clear picture of the stability of your internet.
Slow internet might be the result of an issue at your service provider’s end. It could also occur due to a fault in your network equipment. So, you should do a thorough review of the problem to take preventive measures next time.
To regain the strong internet speed, you should try to restart your connection. If you are using a WiFi connection, you should restart your modem and routers. Then wait for a few moments to let them start and restore the connection. This method will surely help you recover the internet speed.
Check the Game Credentials
Although it is not a common problem and you don’t put incorrect credentials all the time, still, the lack of attention can cause the logging problem. So, always try to put the correct credentials to overcome the situation.
Check the Game Files
You also need to check the game files as they have a crucial role in the stability of your gaming software. If your files are corrupted, then you can’t access the game. To fix this issue, you should use the launcher to check and validate the game file. This technique will assist to check the faults in the game folder before substituting them with new files.
For validating the game files, follow the steps below:
- Open the steam launcher
- Click the steam library button
- Click on PUBG, right-click to access the properties
- Check the local files button
- Click verify for the integrity of game files
- After the doing the integrity check, relaunch the game
Check the Game Server
As you know, game developers do the maintenance after a certain period. Routine maintenance aims to improve the gaming experience while resolving technical difficulties. You can’t do much in the maintenance phase, so just wait till it is done completely.
Check the Antivirus Software
If you play PUBG on your PC, then you also need to check the system antivirus software. Windows security will disable any file or application if it finds it risky and a security threat to the system. So, you should turn off the antivirus software before launching the game.
Hopefully, this guide will help you overcome the logging issue in your PUBG game. However, if the mentioned solutions do not work, then try to uninstall the game. Be sure to restart your PC after the uninstall to get rid of any corrupted temporary game files that might still be running in your RAM. Do a fresh install to start playing PUBG with zero problems.