Have you installed the latest CapCut Mod APK on your Android, but a “No Internet connection” error pops up whenever you try to create or edit your video project, and you don’t know how to deal with this problem?
If you are experiencing the CapCut Mod APK No Internet problem, the service might be banned in your country. To fix the CapCut Mod APK “No Internet Connection” error, install a reliable VPN on your Android device and choose a country where the CapCut services are not restricted.
In this article, we’ll discuss why, after installing the CapCut Mod APK, a “No Internet connection” shows up on your device while editing your video files. We’ll also explore a few easy-to-follow solutions to get around this problem.
What is the use of CapCut APK?
CapCut Mod APK is an advanced version of the original CapCut app for Android devices, which offers many premium features free of cost. There is no need for a subscription, and it is totally safe to use. Some features of the CapCut Mod APK are as follows:
- Premium editing features like 3D effects with cool customization options.
- Easy user interface.
- Export videos in 480p to 1080p, and even 4k.
- Huge music library and visualization tools.
- Free of cost watermark removal from any video.
- No internet connection is needed to create, edit, or save your projects.
- No ads to disturb you in the middle of editing.
Why my CapCut Mod APK app is showing no internet connection?
The CapCut Mod APK does not require a network connection to create or edit your videos, but many users report that a “No Internet Connection” error still pops its ugly head. However, there are some valid reasons for this problem, and some of them are:
- Android device is glitching.
- Your country does not support installing the CapCut app or CapCut Mod APK.
- You have installed an older and bugged version of the CapCut Mod APK.
How do I fix the internet connection error in CapCut Mod APK?
To resolve the CapCut Mod APK no internet problem, here are 3 solutions that may help you as they helped many video editors.
Restart Your Device
Android device software is vulnerable to bugs; it can temporarily fill with junk data and cause apps to malfunction. So the first fix is quite simple: to restart your Android device to get rid of that junk data, causing the CapCut Mod APK out of the blue “No Internet Connection” error.
NOTE: Restarting the Android can also fix the CapCut app stuck on transcoding at 99%.
Use a VPN
Sometimes, the CapCut Mod APK throws the “No Internet Connection” error if the country you live in does not support its services. The reasons can be a ban in your country or CapCut just won’t trust that specific region’s users to use it services.
However, there is a quick workaround here, and that is to mimic another country’s location where CapCut services are already running. To do this on your Android, you need to install a reliable VPN service and then use CapCut Mod APK. Here’s how:
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device and search for a reliable VPN app.
- Tap “Install.”
- Open the VPN app and select a US, France, Russia, or UK server.
- Tap “Connect.”
- Open the CapCut Mod APK app, create or edit a video project, and hopefully, the internet error won’t pop up on your device’s screen.
Update CapCut Mod Apk
It is possible you have installed an older version of the CapCut APK, and there’s something wrong with it that is triggering the “No Internet Connection” error. The fix here is to uninstall the APK and then install the latest CapCut Mod APK on your device. To do this:
- Tap and hold the CapCut app on your Android device and choose “Uninstall.”
- Open a browser on your Android device and go to the CapCut Mod APK source website.
- Check the latest version.
- Tap “Download.”
- Wait for the download to complete, and then open the file from the Downloads folder.
- Run and wait for the CapCut Mod APK setup to complete.
- Finally, open the app, create a project, and try to edit it afterward to see if this fixes the error.
In this article, we’ve explored the reasons for the CapCut Mod APK no internet problem. We’ve also discussed 3 methods to resolve this issue without too much effort.
Hopefully, you can now use the free-of-cost CapCut Mod APK on your device to create, edit, and save your video projects without seeing the unusual network connection errors.