Are you feeling frustrated because your tinder message failed to send?
Whether the app keeps crashing or your messages are just not going through, a “failed to send” pop-up usually indicates a poor internet connection or a technical issue with the app. To solve this, try reinstalling the Tinder app and ensuring that you have an active and strong connection to the internet.
Let’s look into more detail about why your Tinder messages may be failing to send.
Tinder Message Failed to Send?
Don’t throw in the towel just yet. Most chat-related problems are easy to fix. Let’s follow Tinder’s suggested quick fix by following these simple steps:
- Check your internet connection. If you can switch your internet access from Wifi to mobile data, see if the connection improves. If this doesn’t help, move on to option number 2.
- Try deleting and reinstalling the Tinder app on your mobile device. This will reset the app and ensure that you are using the latest version of Tinder. Try to resend the original message to see if you are back in business.
Still, receiving an error message? Let’s dive into other known tinder error message causes.
Why is My Tinder Messaging Not Working?
Nevertheless, let’s dive into other known tinder error message causes:
- Tinder Network Failure
- The Tinder network might be experiencing issues. You can check google or any other news source to verify if this is the case.
- An Internet Provide Block
- Your Internet Service Provider might block Tinder access. Are you in a public location, like a school or library? Some places don’t allow students to get on social networking applications.
- Corrupted Tinder App
- Oddly enough, Tinder contains a cache full of memory that could be the culprit. A full cache can cause Tinder to crash or send out error messages. Try clearing your cache.
- To clear your cache by going into your:
- Go to Mobile settings > Tinder
- Click Clear Data
- Click Clear Cache
- Your Account Was Flagged
- Other members can flag your account for what they deem inappropriate content. In this instance, you might be seeing a pop-up that says, “We’ve detected inappropriate behavior….” Your account won’t get banned if one person reports you. You should be able to continue sending messages to new members.
- You are Blocked
- In other words, members also can block other members from sending messages. If you can’t send a message to a specific recipient, try to message other members on the app. If this is the case, move on. There is a lot of other fish in the sea.
- Your Account is Banned
- If you are entirely unable to send messages, your account is likely banned. You might have assumed that after receiving a “Your Account is Banned” pop-up. However, some users will see “something went wrong 40303.” It’s time to contact Tinder customer service if this is in error.
Why is My Tinder App Still Not Working?
We can understand your frustration if your Tinder app is still not working. Don’t give up. Let’s try a couple more tricks to get the ball rolling.
- Log out of the app
- Click Sign Out, then turn your phone off. Restart your phone and log back into Tinder. Sometimes this resets the app and fixes bugs.
- Update Tinder.
- However, you can do this easily by uninstalling the app if you do not wish to do that. You can update Tinder manually. Go into Google Play on an Android and the Apple Store on an IOS.
If your Tinder App is still not working, make sure that you are visible by following our troubleshooting through our blog post, Why is Tinder Not Showing Me Anymore?
To conclude, Tinder is much more than a casual dating app. Having skyrocketed to success in the last decade, Tinder has developed a matrix around algorithms and advanced technology. So, you are bound to run into kinks along the way. Hopefully, these tips and tricks have gotten you back in and swiping your way to the perfect company.
Leave a comment