Unable to watch your favorite shows with Sky Box keeps saying no listings available for viewing? Here’s everything you can do to fix it.
So, you’ve had a long day at work, and all you need at the end of it is to kick back and relax with some relaxing entertainment on the big screen. You reach out to grab your TV remote, turn on the Sky Box, and to your dismay, none of the channel listings seem to be available for viewing.
Even with all of the peripherals connected and no system interference, there can be times when Sky Box keeps saying no listings available for you to watch.
How to Fix Sky Box Keeps Saying no Listings Available Issue
One of the most common reasons this occurs, is due to bad weather or cloudy conditions, which tends to disturb the signal connectivity. The only solution, in this case, is to wait it out, but there are several reports from users that the issue occurs even without bad weather conditions. Here’s what you can do to resolve the problem of certain TV listings not showing up:
Reboot the Sky Box
Sometimes, all you need to do is put the Sky Box through a quick hard reboot cycle and everything might just turn up fine:
- On the box, press the standby button and keep pressing it for 10 seconds.
- Disconnect the power line of the set-top box and then reconnect it.
- Press the standby button to turn on the Sky Box once again.
Check the Connection
- Turn on the Sky Box and navigate to Services – Settings – Signal and open it.
- The signal bars being displayed should at least be halfway across to ensure that the connection is stable.
- Additionally, make sure that the cables are secured tightly to the back of the set-top box.
Perform a System Reset
In certain cases when either the software update has corrupted the system, or one of the settings has gone awry, it might require a system reset.
- Switch off the Sky Box by pressing the standby button and disconnect the power line.
- Press and hold the right and left arrows on the Sky Box and then plug in the power cable.
- Keeping pressing the right and left arrow buttons for 60 seconds until the playback circle lights up on the set-top box.
- The device will now begin the system reset process, which should take a few minutes to get completed.
Looking at the consumer forums and the official Sky help website it is clear that the issue of Sky Box keeps saying no listings available is not a new one. However, if none of the fixes work for you, the first option would be to wait a few days to see if the technical error is fixed by itself, or reach out to a Sky TV technician.